Social media marketing [SMM] is a successful technique for boosting sales, but is time consuming. You get to cover the global market, even if your business is small and have limited resources.
Advantage of SMM
It is crucial to build brand awareness for online success. Therefore, it is needed to have a consistent involvement on different websites. Your consumers get a chance to get familiar with your brand. Social media participation helps you to gain repeated cross-platform exposure. In addition, search engines help to increase your brand awareness through unique content linked with your niche. You can capitalize on your relevant content without any keyword stuffing.
Search engine algorithms include social activity feature. For example, re-tweets on Twitter or likes on Facebook helps to boost your SERP ranking.
Some helpful facts and figures
- More than 1.5 billion people use social media
- 55% connect to brands
- 61% web users perform online research prior investing
- 92% social media users trust word-of-mouth recommendation
With this kind of social activities, a well-established business presence through keeping consumers actively engaged gets a competitive edge of winning buyers.
SMM technique is a time-pressed and off-putting activity for business owners but advanced technology has given them a solution and that is ‘AUTOMATION’. Make sure to invest in one of the best social media content management tools.
Advantages of social media automation
Automation gives more free time for –
- Focus on high quality content creation that vibrates with your target audience
- Keeping up with post related responses is hard but software helps to organize it in a much better way
- Rapidly monitor multi-channel branding effort and get an idea of its performance
- Determines which message or content works best through split testing
- Regular reports of automated data collection give more time to get an idea of the status of your digital presence and make plans to enhance the weaknesses in future
Automation increases abilities
- Conduct keyword research
- Capture sharing links
- Make instant changes, edits and tweaks
- Build list of competitors, influencers, target demographics, customers, and more
- Extend social media reach by collecting emails and names of followers and fans
- Decide the optimal engagement times to schedule the day and time of posting a new content
- Easily review, report, respond, and analyze comments and conversations, on a single app
Automation reduces the need for
- Sharing occurs promptly and easily within team, thus keeping everyone productive
- Edits made within the app enables minimal confusion because correct version gets posted thus reducing the chances of damaging retractions and errors
- Time linked with arranging and designing intricate reports get saved. More time is gained for analysis and planning the next step with data collection, graph and chart generation, which is crucial to get familiar with audience insight
Remember to keep it real
Software usage does not mean, totally avoiding the process. Keep the post real with more personal touch. For example, handle the response personally and promptly. Stock responses must be avoided but reach users on a personal basis to display how much your business cares. Be selective as followers as well as what you share or re-tweet from other accounts.
Blend social media marketing with automation and personal input to gain surprisingly best results.